Neil Hughes is currently a...
Neil lived with terrible anxiety for years. Now he worries less harmfully.
concern level: light
cause: not quite sure what day it is
as well as his own standup, Neil can help make your presentations and talks more entertaining.
his masters degree in physics is used for:
- - talking about custard more than is strictly necessary
- - pub quizzes
- - winning arguments
- - sort life out
- - dairy alternatives?
- - support humorous mental health outreach
- - visit space
Watch the TED talk!
Over 300,000 people have enjoyed the surprising link between anxiety and custard.
professional software developer since 2009
two truths & a lie
click to reveal the truth/lie
- ... once experienced hallucinations due to altitude sickness
- ... started computer programming as a child, on a ZX Spectrum +2 in the 1980s
- ... entered a dry-slope skiing competition without skis